Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46- I heart you all

Keeping with the love theme tonight I have whipped up some "lovely" love heart cards.

I was actually planning to post a different project tonight... but its still drying... hopefully it works and i will show you all tomorrow.

So when I realized the first project was not going to be finished I pulled out some crafty bits and started to play with glue and card and pencils (see my lounge floor below).

Bless my fiancee, he tip toes his way thru collages, dodges paint and minds the pins scattered around the house.
There are some nights where the house is... a little out of control. The great thing about this blog is "I HAVE TO" make something every night, I can't afford to get distracted and its a great excuse to create!
I have often envied how when my partner is into a project he is so focussed (I think its a male thing) he wouldn't get distracted by "maybe I should vacuum the lounge before I go to bed" or "oh and that hand-washing, I really should get that done".
Who would have thought, craft has made me "Man Up"! I am focussed! don't mess with me I have a glue gun and I am not afraid to use it!

getting inspired
 I decided to use these pre cut cards for the base of tonight's craft.
They are great value for money too! $2.99 for a pack of 5 (with the matching envelope too)
 I have chosen to cut out fabric squares to put behind the love hearts
you could also you cut outs from magazines or old wrapping paper
I have chosen all red/pink prints
some more
 its late and I am finding it hard not to get a shadow in my photos tonight...


Craft out
crafty card cutters!

No comments: