Monday, February 28, 2011

to market to market to buy a fat pig

Sunday,
Today I have continued with the humorous stuffed animal theme from yesterday and made my whale a pig friend, see pics below.
These two toy/pillows have actually taken me probably the longest out of all my projects! the hand sewing involved with the letters and with the ears/nose/tail etc have taken me all day.
I used wire thickly covered with masking tape to put inside the tail to make it go in a curl (its covered in masking tape so that the wire doesnt spike you when you hug the toy/or poke a hole thru the toy).
After all the hand sewing this weekend I feel like making a book mark tomorrow...

sketch and cut out
 pieces of piggy...or a piggy in pieces
 oink oink
curly tail
 little trotter foot
i am done!
pig and whale on the couch
my plushy pals
 its getting crowded... no room to sit
the rare breed of stripe back whale 


craft out!
oink oink




1 comment:

Sonia said...

<3 them! so cute :D