Saturday, February 26, 2011

Whale of a time...

Saturday,
How I love the weekends!
This morning I went for a jog, had a coffee at my local cafe and read the paper, came home and cleaned the house and then got crafty.
I have spent three hours non stop on today's project and its still not complete... but I have to leave it there for today as I am off to an engagement party which started (20 minutes ago...and is a 45 minute drive away...) so yes I am late all in the name of craft!
I dont have much to finish off, just the final machine stitching and stuffing which I will do tomorrow and post final pics.
See below.... my three favourite things craft, humour and food...(well a reference to food, as I dont eat whales...)

almost there...those dam letters took me one solid hour to hand sew on
its going to be a pretty big cushion...
my initial sketch 


craft out whales
xxoo

No comments: