Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love is in the air...

With valentines looming tomorrow I am kick starting the week with "LOVE" as the theme!
Today I have whipped up a lovers cushion, its red with polka dots, hearts and frills to boot! 
Expect lots of red and love hearts on the blog this week!

If you would like to purchase this lovely lovers cushion then head to my etsy store on the link below 

tracing the shape, i had to sticky tape a few pages of paper together as the heart is quite big.
The finished cushion is 50cm across and 45 cm high
cutting out and pinning
 deciding where to put the frills, I was going to have frills on each of the love heart shapes, but decided it looked better just around the outside
walah! lovely lovers love heart cushion
Also exciting news, on saturday I picked up a parcel from the post office with my first lot of 365 day promotional printing from Vistaprint.
I designed postcards, magnets and a stamp to help promote my site, see pics below.
Vistaprint is this cool company based in the Netherlands that promote their company by offering all these "free printing" deals and you just have to pay for postage. They are awesome and very fast! check them out at http://www.vistaprint.com.au




craft out
crafty lovers
xxoo

No comments: