Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 49-guest blogger

To finish the week's "love" theme my fiancee is guest crafting.

Yep I guess the trend is catching (its hard not to in this house!)

Its definitely "man craft" though! trust andee to make craft out of a motherboard

-draw the shape
-cut out with a hack saw
-file the bevelled edge
-walah! man brooch

back of brooch
andee tests the man badge
using a file to create a smooth bevelled edge
initially he was feeling a little shy
and then he shared his beautiful face

motherboard out
xxoo

4 comments:

bojud said...

Well done Andee I am impressed. the crafty bug is catching, keep it up, they say the family that plays together stays together so guess this stands true.X

JAn said...

Why is there an A6 standing on it's end in the background? Stand that beast up and put it to work!

Caz said...

Love it, I would wear that!

T'lia said...

I should totally make this for my hubby, he's such a geek. We made Christmas decorations with RAM the other year! Lol.

Not sure he'd appreciate the heart though....!