Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DAY 123- "yep 123 easy as ABC" in NEW YORK CITY!!!

Today has been a very very long day
up at 5am (without much sleep)
lugged all the bags to the subway and headed to the San Fran airport (almost missed the flight!!!)
Sat squashed in a plane all day...
Arrived at JFK, tummy started to rumble with excitement...
Caught 2 trains to the city, jumped in a "big yellow taxi" and headed down to 34th st east
and finally arrived safely and exhaustedly to my hotel!
After a bath and dinner out by myself, I am now typing to you... yes I am having a "carrie bradshaw" moment, seated in front of my mac, glancing out on the New York skyline, trying to write...
hmmm okay back to craft...
Craft for tonight is a t-shirt I printed when I was back in Melbourne which I have added some embellishments to, see pics below...

my last "san fran cisco craft" a t-shirt i designed, printed and embellished (sorry i dont have a photo of me wearing it) 
 The view from my hotel room in NYC 34th floor!!!

the view looking down from the 34th floor....(no wonder the windows only open 10cm)
 my room
 Till tomorrow, craft out 
xxoo

1 comment:

Nick said...

Hey Bron,

The blog is amazing and it looks like you're having a terrific time over there in the States. I hope you continue to have a blast and I'll make sure to check the blog out and see what other awesome stuff you come up with.

Nick xox