Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 133 & 134

Sorry about not blogging a post yesterday, it wasn't for a lack of trying!! the blogger website was actually down for 12 hours, so below is yesterday and today's craft.

The last day in San Fran was very hot weather, I was lapping it up as I knew I would be flying back to cold and rainy weather (in fact it was 5 degrees when we landed in Melbourne). So the craft project was very relevant, I designed and printed this t-shirt below before I left (the words are from the song California Dreaming) and then I stitched the felt rain cloud on. Yes I probably would be "safe and warm if i was in LA"
 close up
 The beach at santa monica, last day away
 the beaches are so flat and wide, the sand takes ten minutes to walk from the road to the water

and today I am finally home, after a 15 hour flight! I am super grateful to see my Andee and sleep in my own bed.


Craft out
xxoo

No comments: