Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 126- Lazy day in New York

Today I have enjoyed a little more of a slower pace,
a slight sleep in,
and then a massage at the hotel day spa (my muscles were very sore from all that shopping!!)
and.... I can't believe my luck as I spotted another CELEBRITY today! getting pampered at the Day Spa
..............
..........
........
......
..........
.......
...........
.......
........
...........
...........
YEP ELLEN!!!
and then she rolled over and i spotted a little more than i'd expected!
a tattoo of her name on her butt (just in case she forgets who she is??)
after the spa experience I headed out for a yummy japanese lunch and abit more of a shopping spree
(hello H&M and Victoria's Secret!)

on the way back to the hotel this evening i snapped a pic of a guy on the street with some crazy-like hair
see below
I have posted early today as I am heading to times square to try my luck with last minute broadway tickets. If you havent booked tickets and you are going by yourself there is a system called the "lottery" where you list your name at the front desk an hour before the show and if there are any seats left
 right before it starts you can buy them super super cheap!! fingers crossed!

Craft out!!
xxoo


1 comment:

SilverMoon Dragon said...

Maybe she is wearing a pair of her infamous Ellen undies?