Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 143-arm monsters for a rainy day

Winter is on its way...

As much as I love summer the most out of all the seasons, I still get a little bit excited at the start of winter.

Rainy days inside reading a good book with endless cups of strong earl grey tea, lighting the fireplace for the first time of the season, or just snuggling up in bed whilst the wind rushes by outside...

I SOON get over that when I am caught in the freezing rain and wind trying to get to the car, whilst struggling with an umbrella flipping itself inside out, cursing whilst trying to find my keys in the bottom of my bag.
But worst of all leaving the house in the morning in the dark and returning in the dark... so to keep me warm and to scare away any rainy day blues I have made some arm monsters...

snip snip snip, some rectangles of stretch fabric
stitch stitch stitch some teeth
sew sew sew some eyes
arm monsters complete!!!
raaaaaah



time for this monster to go to bed zzzzzzzz
craft out
xxoo




No comments: