Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 150!!! wow almost halfway!!!

Continuing on with the winter blues week I am featuring a design which I showed in another colour on day  14. This is one of my all time favourite designs and I came up with it all by myself! It is purrrrfect for the winter months ahead... what is it? 
Its a "wombmate", its a "hands-free" wheat bag in the shape of a love heart, its every ladies little helper for that time of the month, or even perfect as a neck warmer! No more tucking those daggy old wheat bags into your track pants and moping around the house! This little friend will hug you back!
It is filled with organic wheat husks and dried lavender from my very own garden. If you would like to purchase one of these little babies click on the link below.

when you have got the blues...
 heat up your womby in the microwave!
 she is filled with organic wheat
some home grown lavender
and love
 she is hands free
and designed by me
for the tummy or for your neck...
pick a colour and i will stitch you one up to keep you warm this winter!
the heart that hugs you back...
craft out
xxoo

No comments: