Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 141-Brother oh Brother

I am very excited today as I picked up my new Brother machine!! a 3034D overlocker courtesy of Brother. Brother are now on board as an official sponsor for "365 days of craft!!" yay!

I have always owned Brother machine's (my domestic and industrial machines are also Brother). So I am very proud to have them as a sponsor!

I unwrapped the box and put the machine straight to work (it runs like a dream!)
Today's craft is a table runner.
Andee and I are heading out to our lovely friends Brett and Elisha's house for dinner tonight, and its a special occasion because they have just bought their first house!! We are super excited because it will be the first time we see the place. So tonight's craft had to be a house warming gift!


yay my new machine!!
pretty.....
 all the new brother machine's come with a DVD which is actually really helpful. I havent watched this one yet (I will tomorrow) but with my other machine I watched it straight away and it was just simple and pointed out various features that you might not otherwise know about.
 they meet for the first time, the two brother's sitting on the table...
 right ready for crafting!
 I am using some heavy drill fabric with a great modern design for my table runner.
overlocks like a dream! now iron the edges over and then topstitch
add my 365 woven label
house warming present ready!
Elisha loves purple, so I bought a purple vase, flowers and some kitchen utensils to finish the gift off.
Okay I better go get ready otherwise we are going to be late...
Craft out
xxoo