Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 139-Craft catch up

Hello crafty followers!
Okay so I wanted to do a little blog "house-keeping" as the end of last month I missed the April wrap up. So today I have put together the April pin board (see below).
I also wanted to apoligize for the slightly hit and miss craft blogs over the last month...It has been quite the challenge to continue the daily creating and blogging whilst travelling etc... I promise to lift my game!
Also I would like to invite followers to submit their own craft projects to feature on my blog, I am hoping to guest feature one person a week and would love to share this journey with you all, please email me at broncobowerman@hotmail.com with your story and photos.


Continuing with the map theme I have made some map envelopes, see below

1 map book, 1 envelope
I unfolded the envelope to use as a template to trace around
I cut around the traced shape and folded the edges
a little bit of glue and 
hay presto map envelope!
I think these are nice personalised gifts with a card if you pick out your friends suburb

Craft out
xxoo








No comments: