Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15-Wonder woman!!

Saturday! lovely glorious sunny saturday!
Today I have revamped a ladies vintage wonder woman tee into little girls dress (approx size 2) it has actually turned out really cool! sometimes I make things and think hmm thats nice, but today I was really excited with the final product! I think I will rummage thru my wardrobe for some more tees to reinvent.
Process below....

traced in chalk on vintage tee (i traced around a simple size 2 girls dress)
cut out and overlocked side seams together
sewed binding onto the underarms (using the neck bind from the original tee) and created x2 long binds out of contrast stripey fabric for the neck bind/ties)
WALAH! wonder woman girls dress!!
if you would like to buy this dress head to my etsy store
Craft out super crafters!
xxoo


2 comments:

Misha said...

Great idea. The stripey trim really makes it. I think I've said this already, but your vision is very inspiring.

365 days of craft said...

thanks misha! comments like these help keep me going too!