Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24- Monkey wrench

Monday bloody monday! how i love my weekends... luckily this week on wednesday we have a public holiday, I am looking forward to some more sun, craft and abit of garden time.
Today I have made another monkey cushion. Chimp Daddy was getting a little lonely and luckily I had designed another monkey tee for the "No Fear" label.
When you design t-shirts (which are produced overseas) you send the sized up art to the factory and they initially send you a "strike off". A "strike off" is a test print on a scrap of fabric, this is for you to approve before they make the t-shirt samples (it gives you a chance to change the print if it doesn't look correct).
Below I have used some of the initial strike offs to make another cushion.

T-shirt strike offs




 BLING CHIMPS
craft out, crafty monkeys
xxoo

No comments: