Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22-large patchwork shoulder bag and a mini photoshoot

Evening crafters! its another beautiful hot sunny melbourne day (shhh i cant say it too loud it will jinx me).
Today's craft is a large patchwork shoulder bag. The actual bag is fairly simple to sew, but the hand sewn patches on the front take a long time! so this was "completed" today but has probably been on the go for a month (obviously just now and then when i get a chance). These are the kind of items which are very hard to price, friends and family see them and love them and will often suggest I make these to sell... but who will pay the price for so much hand sewing time? I am sure many artists and crafters out there will understand this. see pics below...

On another note friends of ours popped over for dinner last night with their gorgeous little girl Skye (who is almost a size 3) and she was more than willing to model my "upcycled" t-shirt dresses! In fact she didnt want to take the "minnie" one off! see pics below...
















Craft out Craftiologists
xxoo

2 comments:

bojud said...

Oh Bronny, soo cute, I know you want one of your own, believe me it will happen.

Misha said...

I especially love the lining in the bag and your sweet model!